- Must have a clear understanding of the Hospital Vision and Mission.
- Oversees administration of medical services to Insurance and Corporate patients or/and customers of the Hospital.
- Liaises with insurance companies regarding eligibility, payments, reconciliation and
- other requirements.
- Reviews insurance claims to ensure accuracy as per agreement, prior to dispatch to respective insurance companies.
- Proactively reports critical issues to Management and submits monthly aging and other
reports to line manager and Accounts.
- Designs, updates and implements policies, procedures and protocols to ensure efficiency and accuracy in insurance operations.
- Monitors insurance discounts, rejections and submits periodic reports to the Management for review.
- Ensures that the insurance schemes are up to date on the system.
- Attending and organizing the insurance presentation internally and externally.
- Assume new responsibilities as and when needed.
Required to hold some type of accounting degree with a very good communications
skills or equivalent.
With a minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in a hospital or a medical center.
Immediate Joiners Preferred. Positions – 1 (Male/Female).