• Assess patients condition before surgery
• Ensure that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment
• Keep the operating room sterilized
• Position the patient on operating table
• Pass medical instruments to the surgeons during operation
• Monitor patient’s vital signs
• Evaluate postoperative patients
• Reviews charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
• Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
• Communicate with patients, teammates, and physicians to ensure continuity of care.
• Any Graduate or Diploma in Nursing
• KNC Registration
• Immediate Joiners Preferred.
• Positions – 1 (Male)