Gynaecology at Aveksha Hospital
Speciality : Gynaecology
Dr Lalita K V
Speciality : Gynaecology
Gynaecology is a speciality that focuses on the female reproductive system and specialises in women’s health of all ages. A gynaecologist is a doctor who focuses on the health of female organs. A gynaecologist deals with issues such as menstruation and reproductive concerns, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), hormone imbalances, Obstetrics, or pregnancy and childbirth.
At Aveksha Hospital, the Department of Gynecology offers its patients a wide range of women’s health services during pregnancy and pre and post-delivery care. Our hospital’s doctors, trained staff and experienced gynaecologists provide skilled gynecologic and obstetric treatment with the utmost care. Our team is trained to treat women of all ages who suffer from normal to severe conditions with proper diagnosis and assessment.
The department also provides a full range of healthcare services, including painless deliveries, minimally invasive surgeries, treatment of gynaecological cancers through radical surgeries, chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and management of high-risk pregnancies and fertility care.
Services and Facilites
The department of Gynaecology also provides expert counselling and quality care in the areas of infertility management, family welfare, menopausal management, prenatal diagnosis, reconstructive surgery, and pelvic floor medicine.
The Department of Gynaecology and Obsestritics, one of the region’s main primary healthcare facilities, is the preferred destination for patients. Adolescent Gynaecology, High-Risk Pregnancy Care, IVF and Reproductive Medicines, Gynaecology Endoscopy, Gynaecological Oncology, Urogynaecology, and Menopausal Care are among the sub-speciality looked after by our experts. Following are the major facilities provided at Aveksha under gynae care:
· Abdominal Hysterectomy
· Abdominal Myomectomy
· Abortion / Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
· Antenatal and Postnatal Exercise/ Physiotherapy
· Caesarean Section (C Section)
· Cervical Cerclage
· Complicated Pregnancy Treatment
· Contraception Advice
· D&C (Dilation and Curettage)
· Endometriosis Treatment
· Family planning and full contraceptive services
· Female Infertility Treatment
· Female Sexual Problems
· Fertility Treatment
· Fibroids Removal Surgery
· Gynae Problems
· Gynaec Laparoscopy
· Gynaecological Endoscopy
· High-Risk Pregnancy Care
· Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
· Infertility Evaluation / Treatment
· Laparoscopic Gynaecology
· Laparoscopic Myomectomy
· Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs & Gyn)
· Laparoscopy Hysterectomy
· Maternal Care/ Checkup
· Maternal-Fetal Medicine
· Menopause advice
· Menstrual Disorders in Adolescent Girls
· Natural Cycle IVF
· Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD)
· Nutrition for Pregnant Women
· Obstetrics / Antenatal Care
· Obstetrics Problems
· Pap Smear
· PCOD/PCOS Treatment
· Pregnancy-related Disease
· Pre and Post Delivery Care
· Pregnancy Exercise
· Pregnancy Hypertension (Preeclampsia/ Eclampsia)
· Pregnant Women Counseling
· Premarital Counseling
· Prenatal Checkup
· Tubectomy/Tubal Ligation
· Uterine Fibroid Treatment
· Vaccination/ Immunization
· Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
· Vaginal Hysterectomy
Gynaecologists provide both women’s and general health care, including preventative medicine and the diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as diabetes, thyroid, headaches, low back pain, skin issues, and psychological issues.
A gynaecologist deals with conditions related to certain organs, and issues such as
- Fertility: Pregnancy, female fertility, menstruation, and menopause
- Family planning: contraception advice, sterilization, and pregnancy termination
- Reproductive organs: Uterus and Ovaries related issues
- Pelvic organs: including ligaments and muscles
- Hormonal Issues: Menstrual problems in adolescents, menopause, or other hormone-related problems.
The doctors provide antenatal and postnatal care to make mothers feel safe and happy by educating and providing the best care, and individualised medical services that include various screenings, diagnostic procedures, and preventive treatments to reduce the possibility of all risks and dangers throughout pregnancy.
Treatment at Aveksha - Gynaecology Unit
At Aveksha, the highly experienced gynaecologists provide medical care for girls and women with high precision, care before, during, and after pregnancy, hormone imbalance, the reproductive system, breast health, sexual health functioning, and all aspects of female health to screening for female-specific malignancies.
We have advanced facilities and technology to serve the best care to our patients at a reasonable service cost. If you face any issues or have difficulties, contact our team to book an appointment with the best gynaecologist in Bangalore. For any questions or to schedule an appointment, call 08047277770.