• Visualize and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
• Create awareness of and develop the brand you are marketing.
• Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
• Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
• Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media), exhibitions and promotional events.
• Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
• Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts and run social media channels.
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
• Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
• Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
• Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
source and secure sponsorship
• Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
• Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
• Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
• Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
• BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.