Position: Duty Doctor
- Patient Consultations: Conduct thorough medical consultations with patients, including history-taking, physical examinations, and diagnostic evaluations.
- Treatment Planning: Develop and implement appropriate treatment plans for patients’ medical conditions, in consultation with specialists and senior medical staff as required.
- Medication Management: Prescribe and administer medications and treatments, ensuring compliance with hospital protocols and regulatory guidelines.
- Medical Procedures: Perform basic medical procedures and minor surgical interventions as necessary and within your scope of practice.
- Inpatient Care: Attend to the medical needs of patients admitted to the hospital, ensuring regular rounds and timely interventions.
- Emergency Response: Provide immediate medical care during medical emergencies and collaborate with the emergency team to stabilize patients.
- Patient Education: Educate patients about their medical conditions, treatment plans, and preventive measures for better health outcomes.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and detailed patient records, documenting all medical assessments, treatment plans, and interventions in the electronic health record system.
- Infection Control: Adhere to infection control protocols to maintain a safe and hygienic healthcare environment.
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration: Work collaboratively with other medical staff, nursing teams, and allied healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- BAMS Degree
- Sound clinical knowledge and expertise in diagnosing and treating a wide range of medical conditions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to empathize with patients and their families.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle medical emergencies efficiently.
Continuous Learning: Stay up-to-date with medical advancements and best practices through ongoing medical education.